- Side Lateral Raises – Light & Strict For Optimal Growth
- Eating & Dieting For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- Talkin’ Smack By Gregg Valentino, aka The Ramblin’ Freak
- Teenage Bodybuilding – It Takes DEDICATION
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Who’s the Bigger Villain: Josh Hamilton Or A-Rod?
- Winter 2015 Issue Now On Sale – Lee Priest, Gregg Valentino, Larry Scott
- The Priest Holds Mass: The Olympia Winning Formula For Kai Greene
- Giants OL Justin Pugh Position-Specific Compound Movement Workout
Gregg Valentino’s Muscular Development TV Show – Coming Soon
- Updated: August 12, 2009
Reading Gregg Valentino’s “Ramblin’ Freak” column every month in ‘Muscular Development’ magazine is one thing. Seeing it on video is another and being a part of it is taking it to a level that is indescribable. I am proud to say that Gregg has invited me to join him and Jimmy “The Bull” Pellechia on the Muscular Development TV project, “Ramblin’ Freak TV.”
Here is a little snippet that Gregg wrote on the video’s You Tube page:
Its still up in the air waiting for the contract with MD but here is yet another trailer for the “Ramblin Freak” TV show. Gregg Valentino is the most popular columnist in the sport of Bodybuilding with 2 columns in Muscular Development magazine.
Take a sneak peek at one of the trailers that Gregg has put together to introduce the show to the fans:
This show will be a combination of the serious and not so serious side of the sport of bodybuilding. Anyone can do a Q&A session with a pro, but how many can do it the way Gregg can?
Here is a few more descriptions that Gregg posted on the MD “No Bull” forum:
YO’, WATCH THE WHOLE THING!!!!…IT STILL MAY HAPPEN IF THE MONEY & CONTRACT COME THROUGH ( ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING) ….ENJOY, THERE’S A FEW CLIPS INSIDE…LOTS OF CRAZY SHIT WE HAVE ON FILM THAT’S NOT IN THIS TRAILER , THE CLIPS ARE WAITING FOR THE CONTRACT TO BE CASHED IN….
YES ITS WHAT WE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR YEARS…IT WAS THE BOSS BLECHMAN’S IDEA AND I GOT TOLD TO GO AHEAD WITH IT, BUT WHEN THE FINANCING PART CAME INTO PLAY THERE WAS A FEW STUMBLING BLOCKS……WE HAD A REAL EDITOR AND FILM MAKER BUT IT COST MONEY……IT GOT PUT ON THE BACK BURNER BECAUSE OF THE MONEY ISSUE, EVEN THOUGH WE GOT SOME FILM ALREADY IN THE TANK…….
ITS OLD FOOTAGE , I JUST STUCK THE COLEMAN THING IN THERE…..IT MAY OR MAY NOT HAPPEN, I HAVE REAL TV STUFF ( NOT INTERNET BULLSHIT ) COMING SOON TOO……ITS ALL A MATTER OF DOLLARS & CONTRACTS….
Stay tuned for more information on “Ramblin’ Freak TV.” Updates can be found on the Muscular Development boards and right here on MuscleSport Mag.