- Play the ‘Weighting’ Game For Abs To Obtain a Six-Pack
- Side Lateral Raises – Light & Strict For Optimal Growth
- Eating & Dieting For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- Talkin’ Smack By Gregg Valentino, aka The Ramblin’ Freak
- Teenage Bodybuilding – It Takes DEDICATION
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Who’s the Bigger Villain: Josh Hamilton Or A-Rod?
- Winter 2015 Issue Now On Sale – Lee Priest, Gregg Valentino, Larry Scott
- The Priest Holds Mass: The Olympia Winning Formula For Kai Greene
- Giants OL Justin Pugh Position-Specific Compound Movement Workout
Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart & Vinny the Guido on MuscleSport Radio 3/31
- Updated: March 23, 2010
On Wednesday, March 31 from 1 to 2 PM Eastern time, we will have a very special episode of MuscleSport Radio with not one, but two guests. Both Jim “The Anvil” Nedihart, the former WWF/WWE superstar. and wrestling insider Vinny the Guido will be on and this is sure to be an interesting hour that will of course be all about the squared circle.
With Wrestlemania XXVI coming this Sunday – and Neidhart’s former tag team partner Brett “The Hitman” Hart in action versus Vince McMahon and Stu Hart (Brett’s father) being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame – there will be a lot to cover.
This will be Vinny the Guido’s second appearance on MuscleSport Radio and he also represents Neidhart’s media appearances.
This is a special edition of MSR and will be on a different day than our normally scheduled programming. We will return to our usual Tuesday broadcast with the April 7 episode.
MuscleSport Radio can be heard live every Tuesday from 1:00 to 2:00 PM Eastern time on www.blogtalkradio.com and all episodes are archived on Blog Talk Radio, MuscleSport Mag and iTunes.
Please feel free to join us and give us your opinion, ask a question or make a comment. Our call-in number is 347-884-8157.
MuscleSport Radio has enjoyed a steady flow of special guests since launching, with famous names in the bodybuilding and sports industry such as Samir Bannout, Bill Grant, Boyer Coe, Troy Brown, Ronnie Coleman, Gunter Schlierkamp, Leo Ingram, Heather Mae French, Cathy LeFrancois, Colette Nelson, Cathy LeFrancois, Dena Westerfield, Bill Romanowski, Tony Mandarich, “Leapin’” Lanny Poffo, Taylor Boyd, Steve Michalik, Dan Lurie, Emy Silvagni, Rae Holitt, Tom Terwilliger, Dan “The Beast” Severn, Kevin Levrone, Layne Norton, Randy Roach, Debi Laszewski, Heather Armbrust and more.