- Our Opinion on the Europa Media Policy
- Kai Greene Is No Muscle Meds Million Dollar Baby
- Bodybuilding Shutting Out Its Own Media Coverage
- Use Steroids or Stay Natural?
- Fix Your Front Squat: The Complete Guide to the Front Rack
- Bostin Loyd: Screw the NPC; I’m Switching Over To NABBA
- $1,500 For a Press Pass: A New Low For Bodybuilding
- Clayton Kershaw LA Dodgers Pitcher Workout
- Washington Nationals OF Bryce Harper Workout
- Does Switching Testosterone Types Cause a Crash?
MSM Ms. International Prediction: Yaxeni Oriquen-Garcia Unseats Iris Kyle
- Updated: March 2, 2011
Predictions come and go and although we are on a winning streak with the men’s bodybuilding, the staff at MuscleSport Mag has missed the boat a bit when it comes to the women. Perhaps we just feel that it is (and has been) time for a change by picking against Iris Kyle and our opinion hasn’t changed, even though she has remained champion.
In 2010, Kyle held off Yaxeni Oriquen-Garcia at both the Ms. International and Ms. Olympia in two shows that could have went either way. We felt that Yaxeni bested Iris on both occasions and feel confident again in our prediction that the third time will be a charm.
OK, so here goes:
1 – Yaxeni Oriquen-Garcia
2 – Iris Kyle
3 – Debi Laszewski
4 – Isabel Turell
5 – Dyana Cadeau
6 – Cathy LeFrancois
Laszewski looked on point at the Ms. Olympia and took third in Vegas. We expect more of the same here. Then there is a big drop off in this light line-up. Turell did not compete last year after placing seventh at the 2009 Ms. I. Cadeau has been competing forever and is always in the mix for the top six. LeFrancois can place well here and should.
One wild card in this group may be Maria Rito Bello, who will be making her pro debut after winning the Arnold Amateur a year ago. She may be small in size but her conditioning can loom large.