- IPF Going Beyond the Ban With Ed Coan
- First NPC Classic Physique Foray Fizzles on 2/1 Gregg & Joe Show
- Will Classic Physique Push Bodybuilding? 1/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Did Bob Cicherillo’s Actions Cause a Breach of the Manion/Thompson Agreement?
- IFBB Pageant/Fashion Show
- Rich Piana Bigger By the Day (1) Bringing Big Back
- Bostin Loyd’s First Video of 2016
- Arnold Posing Round/IFBB Beauty Pageant on 1/18 Gregg & Joe Show
- Post Steroid Cycle Libido Crash
- New Training Experiment
MSM Ms. International Prediction: Yaxeni Oriquen-Garcia Unseats Iris Kyle
- Updated: March 2, 2011
Predictions come and go and although we are on a winning streak with the men’s bodybuilding, the staff at MuscleSport Mag has missed the boat a bit when it comes to the women. Perhaps we just feel that it is (and has been) time for a change by picking against Iris Kyle and our opinion hasn’t changed, even though she has remained champion.
In 2010, Kyle held off Yaxeni Oriquen-Garcia at both the Ms. International and Ms. Olympia in two shows that could have went either way. We felt that Yaxeni bested Iris on both occasions and feel confident again in our prediction that the third time will be a charm.
OK, so here goes:
1 – Yaxeni Oriquen-Garcia
2 – Iris Kyle
3 – Debi Laszewski
4 – Isabel Turell
5 – Dyana Cadeau
6 – Cathy LeFrancois
Laszewski looked on point at the Ms. Olympia and took third in Vegas. We expect more of the same here. Then there is a big drop off in this light line-up. Turell did not compete last year after placing seventh at the 2009 Ms. I. Cadeau has been competing forever and is always in the mix for the top six. LeFrancois can place well here and should.
One wild card in this group may be Maria Rito Bello, who will be making her pro debut after winning the Arnold Amateur a year ago. She may be small in size but her conditioning can loom large.