Try the powerful MSM search:
Selected MSM searches:Muscle Bodybuilding Product Football Radio MMA Supplements Sports
Welcome to MuscleSport Magazine, where we bring the bodybuilding, sports and fitness industries all together in one media outlet. Weight training is the backbone of all three and we will give you the latest headlines and also show you how to build muscle and gain muscle through bodybuilding workouts.
Published: June 11, 2012
By Cara Trentadue - When you think of weight training, do you immediately think of the big muscle heads in the gym slamming weights on the ground grunting? Well you’ll be surprised to know that women have increasingly filled the demographic for weight training in the past few years, and for good reason. Women just like men stand to benefit major health advantages from even as little as 30 minutes of weight training 3x a week. Coupled with a clean diet and you can actually reverse many diseases we have come to expect as we reach 40, why you ask? I hope the following article will debunk many misconceptions that women have about the sport. Fears of becoming masculine or bulking up too much, has to be the most misguided idea that keeps most women out of the pit in their local gym. I have devised this list of reasons you should reach for the iron at your next workout and they are:
1. Muscle is more metabolically active than fat, it takes up less space ( is more dense) which is why you may not lose on the scale because as you replace fat with muscle your body will tighten and tone yet the number on the scale may not budge. Muscle burns more calories at rest than body fat so the more muscle you have the more fat you burn.
2. Weight training burns more body fat, during and after the workout. Your body remains in fat burning mode even after you finish training. Bodyfat stores unhealthy hormones and toxins which have been implicated in type 2 diabetes, depression and a host of other “middle aged” ills such as high cholesterol, heart disease, even menopause symptoms can be relieved and even reversed with proper diet and the addition of resistance training.
3. You will increase strength, not bulk. Women lack the amount of testosterone needed to build the muscle size that a man would. Your muscles will actually tone and “cut up” which is an added aesthetic benefit that will leave you looking amazing in tank tops and sleeveless dresses.
4. You will feel stronger because you will be stronger and there is no feeling like you’ve discovered the fountain of youth. Strong is the new sexy ladies.
5. You will decrease your risk of osteoporosis. Weight training can increase bone mineral density. Add rich sources of dietary calcium, spinach broccoli and citrate supplements and your bones will thank you.
6. Weight training lowers cholesterol and decreases your risk of heart disease.
7. Training improves mood and put you in a better mental state, Weight training releases endorphins, feel good hormones that increase mood and fights depression.
8. Resistance training encourages the release growth hormone which studies show have a an anti aging affect on the mind and body.
9. You can start at any age and reap the benefits.
10. Posture and balance improve when your body is strong.
All the benefits begin immediately, and are intensified with healthy eating, and proper supplementation. You hold the key to how far you want to take your efforts. You can truly eliminate the need for statin drugs, blood pressure and diabetes medications*.
So my friends try weight training for 30 days, eat clean and if you don’t feel 100% better then email me and we will discuss what went wrong. Until then happy lifting ladies. It won’t be long before the guys are watching you in envy, wondering whats your secret.
• *Do not discontinue any medically prescribed medication without doctors supervision.
My name is Cara (www.carashealthyliving.com) and I have been studying nutrition and practicing an alternative healthy lifestyle for over 20 years. After learning how the body has the innate ability to heal itself in most cases proving you give it what it needs to do so I wanted to share this knowledge with the world.
I studied Nutrition and Weight Management Counseling at American Fitness Professionals and Associates and I am always pursuing new knowledge about healing the body and prevention of disease. With over 20 years of practice behind me there is no argument that prevention is the easiest way to avoid sicknesses like type 2 diabetes, cancer, and heart disease. I do not advocate “diets” I teach lifestyle change. The children of America in this generation are said to be the only generation whose parents will outlive them. Diet and lifestyle play a major role in this trend. We need to turn it around.
Tagged with: Benefits Of Weight Training For Women, Body Fat, Good Reason, Health Advantages, Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, Ills, Local Gym, Major Health, Misconceptions, Muscle Heads, Muscle Size, Priceless Benefits, Proper Diet, Reason Women, Sleeveless Dresses, Tank Tops, Trentadue, Type 2 Diabetes, Weight Training For Women