- Does Switching Testosterone Types Cause a Crash?
- Bostin Loyd Recaps the 2015 NPC USAs…For Better or Worse
- No Bodybuilding.com Olympia Live Stream Broadcast in 2015
- Dana Linn Bailey & Muscular Development – Exclusive or Not?
- Rich Piana, Denise Masino Join MuscleSport Magazine
- Confirmed – Victor Martinez Let Go By Muscular Development
- No Cell Phones in the Gym
- Gregg Valentino Destroys Vegan Bodybuilders
- Cutting Anabolics – There’s No Such Thing!
- Bostin Loyd Goes Over His 2015 Contest Prep Drug Cycle
Akeim Williams Wins Men’s Bodybuilding Overall at 2012 NPC Eastern USA Championships
- Updated: November 19, 2012
Akin to the United States Postal Service, the sport of bodybuilding will not let even severe weather put a dent in its schedule. Yes, Hurricane Sandy and its damage did change the date and location, but the NPC Eastern USA Championships went off without a hitch and had an even tighter feeling of kinship considering what had occurred in the greater New York area.
A few weeks later and a borough away, hundreds of competitors in seven categories took the stage at Queens College the same as they would have if not for the freak storm. None other than the two-time reigning Mr. Olympia Phil Heath was the guest poser and took tons of photos with his adoring fans at his booth in the mini-expo.
There was also the New York Pro Seminar that was headlined by Heath and also included Kevin English, Jon DeLarosa, Juan Morel, Victor Martinez, Guy Cisternino, Fahkri Mubarek and more. As usual, the team of Steve Weinberger and Bev Francis did a fantastic job of promoting, even under the unusual circumstances.
Here are the winners of each category:
MEN’S OPEN BODYBUILIDNG
Super Heavyweight – Akeim Williams (overall)
Heavyweight – Brandon Greene
Light heavyweight – Nigel Ifill
Middleweight – Michael Mannai
Lightweight – Thomas Dow
MEN’S NOVICE BODYBUILDING
Heavyweight – Charles Simeone (overall)
Light Heavyweight – Asif Javed
Middleweight – Eddie Moreno
Lightweight – Alfredo Ferra
MEN’S MASTERS BODYBUILIDNG
Over 35 HW – Colt Minneci
Over 35 LW – Anthony Langevin
Over 45 – Ivan Massillon (overall)
Over 55 – Arthur Hagenruch
MEN’S TEEN BODYBUILDING
Teen B – Anthony Malacalza
Heavyweight – Tischa Thomas (overall)
Masters – Tischa Thomas
Class A – Mike Balan (overall)
Class B – Chris Suponcic
Class C – Chris Papasavas
MEN’S PHYSIQUE MASTERS
WOMEN’S PHYSIQUE MASTERS
Class A – Katirya Nieves
Class B – Anya Spector
Class C – Maite Bueno (overall)
Class D – Robynn Europe
Class A – Eleonora Paronuzzi
Class B – Aria Adamy
Class C – Justine Moore (overall)
Class D – Anna Stazoduzeva