- Pinched Nerves & Torn Tendons – How They Affect Your Workouts & Muscle Growth
- Many Questions on NPC/Manion – NSL/Thompson Pact
- Giants OL Justin Pugh Position-Specific Compound Movement Workout
- Clarified MPD & WPD Criteria at 2016 Arnold Classic
- IFBB/NPC Response To Lee Thompson Promoting Their Shows
- Rich Piana’s 5% Athlete Spotlight: Eric “Viking” Hinckley
- Nspire Launch, Lawsuits & New Arnold Qualification Criteria on 11/9 Gregg & Joe Show
- “Rigged” Contests, Assault, Extortion, Tax Fraud Lawsuit Filed Against Manion, NPC
- Original Gold’s Gym Visit
- Is There Any Money in Bodybuilding?
Rich Gaspari To Receive 2013 Lifetime Achievement Award at 25th Arnold Classic
- Updated: January 28, 2013
Rich Gaspari, who won the inaugural Arnold Classic in 1989, will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award at Arnold Classic on Saturday, March 2 at Veterans Memorial.
In addition to winning the first Arnold Classic, Gaspari’s past titles also include Mr. America (now known as the NPC Nationals), Mr. Universe, Professional Mr. World and three-time runner-up at the Mr. Olympia.
Over the past 15 years, Gaspari has developed a brand of supplements under the Gaspari Nutrition brand into one of the most formidable and popular lines in the world. Gaspari’s determination and love for the sport of bodybuilding has helped his successfully transition from a competitive bodybuilder into an active CEO who tours the globe teaching fitness to others and supporting the sports of professional and amateur bodybuilding.
The Arnold Classic Lifetime Achievement Award was established in 2000 to honor the industry’s legends for their contributions to the world of health and fitness. Previous winners include: Joe Weider (2000), Reg Park (2001), Jim Lorimer (2002), Frank Zane (2003), Bill Pearl (2004), Jack LaLanne (2005), Lee Haney (2006), Cory Everson (2007), Ben Weider (2008), Franco Columbu (2009), Sylvester Stallone (2010), Lou Ferrigno (2011) and Robert Kennedy (2012)
Tickets are available through Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com/arnold or 800-745-3000.