- Lee Priest, Kleber Caramello Represent mSm in Brazil
- Valentino Not Irrelevant After All – 10/16 Gregg & Joe Show
- “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Winners & Losers at the 2016 Olympia – Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
- AMI/FLEX Causing Kai Greene to Skip Olympia Again?
- 76ers Hoping To Finally Get it Right with Ben Simmons
Cedric McMillan Wins 2013 FIBO Power Germany; Full Scorecard Results
- Updated: April 13, 2013
The bodybuilder that seems to be everyone’s consensus to have the most untapped potential is starting to quiet that talk. Cedric McMillan won the 2013 FIBO POwer show in Germany after placing in the top six at the Arnold Classic last month and has put himself right into the conversation of a legitimate threat at any show he enters.
Johhnie Jackson finished as his runner-up, with Ed Nunn placing third.
McMillan won the 2012 New York Pro and needed a second victory to quell any chatter of him being a one-hit wonder and his aesthetic physique is surely a plus for him. He may become this year’s Shawn Rhoden, who has a similar pleasing look and had a breakout campaign in 2012.
Rounding out the remainder of the top six were Robert Piotrkowicz, Ronny Rockel and Daniel Toth.