- Cutting Anabolics – There’s No Such Thing!
- Bostin Loyd Goes Over His 2015 Contest Prep Drug Cycle
- Has Bodybuilding Abandoned Arnold Schwarzenegger?
- Phil Heath Has a Free Pass For Anti-Arnold Remarks
- 7 Reasons Your Abs Aren’t Showing
- Spring 2015 Issue (Zack “King” Khan) Now On Sale
- Bostin Loyd Goes Over His 2015 Contest Prep
- A Six-Pack By Summer
- The Dad Bod – BioS3 Training Weighs In on RAW-TV
- Is Victor Martinez Still With Muscular Development?
Troy Alves Wins 2013 IFBB Europa Show of Champions (Orlando), Full Scorecard Results
- Updated: April 22, 2013
Troy Alves made a successful switch to the 212 division by topping the line-up at the 2013 IFBB Europa Show of Champions, his first show competing in the lighter division. The aesthetic veteran of the open class may be better suited there, as he sometimes gets overlooked standing shoulder-to-shoulder with men nearly 50 pounds heavier.
Also leaving the Sunshine State as winners were Michael Anderson (men’s physique), Patricia Mello (women’s physique) and Courtney King (bikini).
Here are the full scorecards: