- Side Lateral Raises – Light & Strict For Optimal Growth
- Eating & Dieting For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- Talkin’ Smack By Gregg Valentino, aka The Ramblin’ Freak
- Teenage Bodybuilding – It Takes DEDICATION
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Who’s the Bigger Villain: Josh Hamilton Or A-Rod?
- Winter 2015 Issue Now On Sale – Lee Priest, Gregg Valentino, Larry Scott
- The Priest Holds Mass: The Olympia Winning Formula For Kai Greene
- Giants OL Justin Pugh Position-Specific Compound Movement Workout
Troy Alves Wins 2013 IFBB Europa Show of Champions (Orlando), Full Scorecard Results
- Updated: April 22, 2013
Troy Alves made a successful switch to the 212 division by topping the line-up at the 2013 IFBB Europa Show of Champions, his first show competing in the lighter division. The aesthetic veteran of the open class may be better suited there, as he sometimes gets overlooked standing shoulder-to-shoulder with men nearly 50 pounds heavier.
Also leaving the Sunshine State as winners were Michael Anderson (men’s physique), Patricia Mello (women’s physique) and Courtney King (bikini).
Here are the full scorecards: