- Natty or Not? On the 6/28 Gregg & Joe Show
- 76ers Hoping To Finally Get it Right with Ben Simmons
- Talkin’ Smack with Gregg Valentino
- MuscleSport Magazine Goes International
- Legendary Photographer Bill Dobbins Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Olympia/AMI Files Their Own Lawsuit Against Thompson/NSL
- Lee Thompson: Mr. Olympia Contests Fixed
- Unfair WBF & PDI Comparisons for the NSL
- NFL: Meat in Mexico & China Includes Clen
- How To Separate the Bullshit Divisions at Bodybuilding Shows
Tessemae’s All-Natural Dressings & Sauces – Keeping It Real
- Updated: August 5, 2013
Trying to remain healthy and fit can be a daunting task, indeed. One option that is usually considered a light meal is a salad, but they, too, can be full of hidden empty calories. The biggest culprit? Salad dressing, so do yourselves a favor and plan ahead before chopping up all of that lettuce and tomato, only to screw the entire thing up by pouring on the pounds.
What you should be stocking up on is Tessemae’s All-Natural dressings, the company that has dome all the hard work and research so you don’t have to. What makes it all-natural, you may ask yourself? Well, unless it has been created by Mother Nature and/or present in her ‘habitat,’ you won’t find it in one of their bottles.
Not a big green eater? Well, Tessemae’s also makes sauces, marinades and spreads. So take your pick from Balsamic, BBQ Sauce, Cracked Pepper, Hot Hot Sauce, Italian, Lemon Chesapeake, Lemon Garlic, Lemonette, Medium Hot Sauce, Mild Hot Sauce, Red Wine Vinaigrette, Southwest Ranch, Soy Ginger and Zesty Ranch.
They also have some brand new products out, such as the following seafood marinade/dip/glazes: Lemon Pepper, Mediterranean, Blackened Cajun, Buffalo, Cajun, Chesapeake, Chipotle, Spiced Caribbean, Asian Ginger and Zesty Chesapeake. Some of their brand new roasted chopped garlic flavors are Mediterranean Garlic, Cracked Pepper Garlic and Original Garlic Spread.
Check out their low prices today at their online store.