- MD’s Peter McGough Spinning NPC Global Fairy Tales
- Performance Enhancement for the Side Effect-Conscious Woman (Part 1)
- The Lee Thompson Interview No One Else Had the Balls To Do
- Lee Priest: I’d Be a Part of NPC Global
- Dark Cloud Hanging Over 2015 Olympia
- From “Generation Iron” To CT Fletcher
- Arnold Smoking Pot & Industry Lies – You’ve Been Bullshitted
- Rich Piana Training Deltoids
- Op-Ed on New NPC/IFBB Men’s Classic Physique Division
- New Issue Now On Sale
Tessemae’s All-Natural Dressings & Sauces – Keeping It Real
- Updated: August 5, 2013
Trying to remain healthy and fit can be a daunting task, indeed. One option that is usually considered a light meal is a salad, but they, too, can be full of hidden empty calories. The biggest culprit? Salad dressing, so do yourselves a favor and plan ahead before chopping up all of that lettuce and tomato, only to screw the entire thing up by pouring on the pounds.
What you should be stocking up on is Tessemae’s All-Natural dressings, the company that has dome all the hard work and research so you don’t have to. What makes it all-natural, you may ask yourself? Well, unless it has been created by Mother Nature and/or present in her ‘habitat,’ you won’t find it in one of their bottles.
Not a big green eater? Well, Tessemae’s also makes sauces, marinades and spreads. So take your pick from Balsamic, BBQ Sauce, Cracked Pepper, Hot Hot Sauce, Italian, Lemon Chesapeake, Lemon Garlic, Lemonette, Medium Hot Sauce, Mild Hot Sauce, Red Wine Vinaigrette, Southwest Ranch, Soy Ginger and Zesty Ranch.
They also have some brand new products out, such as the following seafood marinade/dip/glazes: Lemon Pepper, Mediterranean, Blackened Cajun, Buffalo, Cajun, Chesapeake, Chipotle, Spiced Caribbean, Asian Ginger and Zesty Chesapeake. Some of their brand new roasted chopped garlic flavors are Mediterranean Garlic, Cracked Pepper Garlic and Original Garlic Spread.
Check out their low prices today at their online store.