- IPF Going Beyond the Ban With Ed Coan
- First NPC Classic Physique Foray Fizzles on 2/1 Gregg & Joe Show
- Will Classic Physique Push Bodybuilding? 1/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Did Bob Cicherillo’s Actions Cause a Breach of the Manion/Thompson Agreement?
- IFBB Pageant/Fashion Show
- Rich Piana Bigger By the Day (1) Bringing Big Back
- Bostin Loyd’s First Video of 2016
- Arnold Posing Round/IFBB Beauty Pageant on 1/18 Gregg & Joe Show
- Post Steroid Cycle Libido Crash
- New Training Experiment
Last Chance For Beyeke – Nordic Pro Preview
- Updated: August 28, 2013
Lionel Beyeke has had a number of chances to win a show this calendar year and punch his ticket for the Olympia. He has come close a few times, but all that has done is amass his point total for a potential top-five in the standings for the bid. So it behooves him to leave Finland with the winner’s check and make it a slam dunk in the process. The line-up is not deep at all and the Frenchman should be able to defeat the rest of the field.
Even if Beyeke does win, it will be very difficult for him to maintain his conditioning for another three and a half weeks until the O. He has competed a lot in 2013 and that is not always conducive for peaking in September, even for someone with such full muscle bellies like Beyeke.
Here is the line-up card: