- Toney Freeman: Why I Made the Switch from the IFBB to NSL
- There IS Crying in Bikini on the 4/25 Gregg & Joe Show
- Our Theory Why Kai Greene Will Never Compete at the Olympia Again
- ‘Will Kai Sign’ Pathetic Olympia Tactic
- Will Toney Freeman Be the First of Many IFBB to NSL?
- Anti-Trust Lawsuit Still Lingering Over Arnold Classic
- Old Days, New Days 3/4 Gregg & Joe Show
- MSM Welcomes The Anabolic Doc
- Washington Nationals OF Bryce Harper Workout
- IFBB Has ‘Jumped the Shark’ With Fit Model Divisions
Last Chance For Beyeke – Nordic Pro Preview
- Updated: August 28, 2013
Lionel Beyeke has had a number of chances to win a show this calendar year and punch his ticket for the Olympia. He has come close a few times, but all that has done is amass his point total for a potential top-five in the standings for the bid. So it behooves him to leave Finland with the winner’s check and make it a slam dunk in the process. The line-up is not deep at all and the Frenchman should be able to defeat the rest of the field.
Even if Beyeke does win, it will be very difficult for him to maintain his conditioning for another three and a half weeks until the O. He has competed a lot in 2013 and that is not always conducive for peaking in September, even for someone with such full muscle bellies like Beyeke.
Here is the line-up card: