- MSTV “Locker Room Talk” (S1, E1)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
Jimmy “The Iron Bull” Pellechia on 4/13 Gregg & Joe Show
- Updated: April 13, 2015
There are not too many people in the bodybuilding and fitness industry like Jimmy “The Iron Bull” Pellechia. He brings a likable and entertaining personality wherever he goes, something very rare, indeed, around those parts. He is a professional strongman by trade, but has always been endeared by the bodybuilding community for his humorous and strong opinion.
Co-host Gregg Valentino and Pellechia have been longtime friends and the shit always certainly hits the fan when they get together. So be sure to tune in to the April 13 episode of The Gregg and Joe Show Presented By MuscleSport Magazine.