- IML Presents Gregg & Joe TV (S1, E10)
- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo (Part 1)
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- MSM Hardcore Party at Strong & Shapely Gym 4/1
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
Zack “King” Khan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Updated: April 29, 2015
While the competition keeps dropping big names, MuscleSport Magazine continues to add them and our latest is pure royalty on the hardcore bodybuilding scene. IFBB pro Zack “King” Khan is the latest to come on board the MSM Freight Train that is speeding right through the industry.
“This is like a dream come true,” a beaming Khan said. “I’ve been reading articles with Lee Priest, Victor Richards and Gregg Valentino since I was a teenager. And now I’ll be working alongside these guys.
“Dreams do come true!”
Khan will be on the cover of our spring issue with a feature article from our sit down with the United Kingdom resident. On the docket was his new supplement line, ZKK Underground Research (which is backed by a Middle Eastern investor who just happens to be one of the Sheiks from Bahrain) and preparing for his next competition in September at the Arnold Classic Europe in Madrid, Spain.
Khan joins an All-Star roster that includes the following:
*ERIC “THE TRAINER” FLEISCHMAN
Photo courtesy of Zack King Khan.com