- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo (Part 1)
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- MSM Hardcore Party at Strong & Shapely Gym 4/1
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- Talkin’ Smack with Gregg Valentino
The Truth About Weight Lifting For Women
- Updated: May 3, 2015
Next time you go work out, take a look at the exercise equipment used by gender throughout the gym. Perhaps the cardio equipment is flooded with women and the weight machines and free weights are mostly dominated by men, which would not be unusual. However, recent studies show that weight training has been gaining popularity among women, and rightly so.
The benefits of weight training for women are notable. A majority of women who are participating in this beneficial exercise regime are experiencing positive results while women who have yet to hit the weights are sometimes deterred by common myths and misconceptions. This infographic sheds some light onto the wonderful benefits of weight training for women and addresses the stereotypical concerns that are more fiction than fact.
Are you inspired to try some weight training? Then consider joining the revolution of women who weight train and look great while doing it.