- Lee Priest, Kleber Caramello Represent mSm in Brazil
- Valentino Not Irrelevant After All – 10/16 Gregg & Joe Show
- “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Winners & Losers at the 2016 Olympia – Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
- AMI/FLEX Causing Kai Greene to Skip Olympia Again?
- 76ers Hoping To Finally Get it Right with Ben Simmons
The Truth About Weight Lifting For Women
- Updated: May 3, 2015
Next time you go work out, take a look at the exercise equipment used by gender throughout the gym. Perhaps the cardio equipment is flooded with women and the weight machines and free weights are mostly dominated by men, which would not be unusual. However, recent studies show that weight training has been gaining popularity among women, and rightly so.
The benefits of weight training for women are notable. A majority of women who are participating in this beneficial exercise regime are experiencing positive results while women who have yet to hit the weights are sometimes deterred by common myths and misconceptions. This infographic sheds some light onto the wonderful benefits of weight training for women and addresses the stereotypical concerns that are more fiction than fact.
Are you inspired to try some weight training? Then consider joining the revolution of women who weight train and look great while doing it.