- MSTV “Locker Room Talk” (S1, E1)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
Zack “King” Khan Appearing at the BodyPower Expo
- Updated: May 15, 2015
Get your asses over to the ZKK Research booth at this weekend’s BodyPower Expo to meet IFBB pro & MuscleSport Magazine columnist Zack “King” Khan. From May 15 through 17, NEC, Birmingham in the United Kingdom.
The annual gathering will be like a ‘who’s-who’ of the bodybuilding, fitness and sports industries and you do not want to miss out. For more info, visit the official website.
Further information from the BodyPower website:
Started in 2009, BodyPower Expo has grown into the most celebrated and comprehensive fitness event in the UK, inspiring and motivating 70,000 plus health and fitness enthusiasts.
Set within the easily accessible NEC, Birmingham, BodyPower has developed into a staple event for the international fitness market, welcoming visitors and athletes from over 100 countries. Now into its seventh year the show provides three relentless days of fitness, covering the full spectrum of products, services and athletes.
Offering something for any fitness enthusiast, the show provides a premier visitor experience with countless international stars and industry renowned experts, an extensive exhibition, interactive feature areas and national competitions.
As well as welcoming consumers, BodyPower Expo also welcomes trade delegates to the ever-popular Industry and Preview Day, hosting thousands of industry delegates for a day of networking and education.
Don’t miss out on BodyPower Expo 2015, providing motivation, education and inspiration for a nation!