- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- MuscleSport TV Announcement
- Lee Priest, Kleber Caramello Represent mSm in Brazil
- “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Winners & Losers at the 2016 Olympia – Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
- AMI/FLEX Causing Kai Greene to Skip Olympia Again?
Ultimate Obstacle Race Guide
- Updated: May 17, 2015
Looking for an exciting and tough physical challenge? Does getting covered in mud from head to toe sound like a good time? You may be ready to sign up for your first obstacle race. Whether it’s a Tough Mudder, Warrior Dash, Spartan Race, or some other obstacle race or mud run, be warned: these are not your typical road races. Obstacle races require a unique approach both in training and racing.
For a successful race, it’s crucial to prepare well before reaching the starting line. And crossing the finish line with a smile is no easy feat. Fortunately, there are many strategies to improve the odds of a great race. This guide will cover all the basics.