- MSTV “Locker Room Talk” (S1, E1)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
Ultimate Obstacle Race Guide
- Updated: May 17, 2015
Looking for an exciting and tough physical challenge? Does getting covered in mud from head to toe sound like a good time? You may be ready to sign up for your first obstacle race. Whether it’s a Tough Mudder, Warrior Dash, Spartan Race, or some other obstacle race or mud run, be warned: these are not your typical road races. Obstacle races require a unique approach both in training and racing.
For a successful race, it’s crucial to prepare well before reaching the starting line. And crossing the finish line with a smile is no easy feat. Fortunately, there are many strategies to improve the odds of a great race. This guide will cover all the basics.