- Lee Priest, Kleber Caramello Represent mSm in Brazil
- Valentino Not Irrelevant After All – 10/16 Gregg & Joe Show
- “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Winners & Losers at the 2016 Olympia – Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
- AMI/FLEX Causing Kai Greene to Skip Olympia Again?
- 76ers Hoping To Finally Get it Right with Ben Simmons
Gregg Valentino & Lee Priest on International Iron Radio
- Updated: May 22, 2015
MuscleSport Magazine’s Gregg Valentino and Lee Priest joined forces together on Iron Mag‘s International Iron Radio (episode 10), which Lee is a co-host with Geoff Roberts. On the docket was the following:
– Gregg’s book / Lee’s book?
– Bob Chick says Lee was often out of shape.
– What would a Lee Priest comeback be like?
– Could Arnold get Lee back into the Arnold Classic?
– Teenaged girls with tits n’ ass being called “IFBB pros.”
– Dating “normal” girls as apposed to “industry” girls.
– Gregg and Lee training super high volume.
– Steroid talk ….. needless to say.
– “The Man Whose Arms Exploded” nonsense
– Which guys in the industry are pricks to fans?
– Eating by instinct.
– Gregg and Lee’s outlandish eating habits (“cake shakes,” etc.)
– Bodybuilding Gurus.
– Bob Gruskin and more!