- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- MuscleSport TV Announcement
- Lee Priest, Kleber Caramello Represent mSm in Brazil
- “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Winners & Losers at the 2016 Olympia – Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
- AMI/FLEX Causing Kai Greene to Skip Olympia Again?
Writing Tips: Have You Improved Over Time?
- Updated: May 24, 2015
In this inaugural clip in a new series hosted by Joe Pietaro, Founding Editor of MuscleSport Magazine, that is geared towards the intermediate to advanced writer, comparing your body of work from the beginning of your career to the present time is discussed. You should see some glaring weaknesses in the former and reading them should make you cringe and wonder why someone paid you for it. If not, then you have not made any improvements over time.