- Gregg & Joe TV – Dave Palumbo, Grandmaster Melle Mel (S1, E2)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
Writing Tips: Have You Improved Over Time?
- Updated: May 24, 2015
In this inaugural clip in a new series hosted by Joe Pietaro, Founding Editor of MuscleSport Magazine, that is geared towards the intermediate to advanced writer, comparing your body of work from the beginning of your career to the present time is discussed. You should see some glaring weaknesses in the former and reading them should make you cringe and wonder why someone paid you for it. If not, then you have not made any improvements over time.