- Lee Priest, Kleber Caramello Represent mSm in Brazil
- Valentino Not Irrelevant After All – 10/16 Gregg & Joe Show
- “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Winners & Losers at the 2016 Olympia – Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
- AMI/FLEX Causing Kai Greene to Skip Olympia Again?
- 76ers Hoping To Finally Get it Right with Ben Simmons
Ariella Palumbo on Being Off Steroids
- Updated: July 11, 2015
Bostin Loyd and I took some time off from the gym, our diet and drugs since the end of March (after his show). So for about three months, we were being “normal.” We would go out to eat, go to amusement parks, the movies and just relax. This is completely unlike us, and it was the first time I had ever taken that much time off from the gym since I started training back in 2009. I was always scared to take time off, but I have to say, it was definitely a nice break.
We were also in the process of moving out of our apartment complex and buying a new home, so this was a major reason for the time off. Now that we are all moved in and settled, we got back on track with out diet and training, except I continued to stay off of any steroids.
So this video is just about taking time off and how I was feeling. I did miss a few points in this video that I wanted to address but I can make another video soon and update you guys on everything!
Hope you guys enjoy and thank you all for your continued support ! 🙂
Coupon Code bostin10 For Discount
3-month offseason program. You can use this option if you want to gain weight, lose weight or just maintain and get lean. Includes diet, workouts, supplement advice and check in every two weeks.
Unlimited Offseason Program
3-month “unlimited” offseason program. Use this option to gain weight, lose weight, cut up or whatever your goal may be. Includes personalized diet, workouts and supplement advice. You can check in daily or as much as you want or need too with this option.
Get ready for your next contest with this prep and diet plan. It includes 12 to 16 weeks. Weekly check-in and supplement information included.
Add this option to receive my personal phone number to contact me anytime via text message.
Receive a 3-month supplement plan written out.
30-Min Phone Consultation
Ask me all the questions you want and I will answer them with the no bs honest truth.