- Gregg & Joe TV – Dave Palumbo, Grandmaster Melle Mel (S1, E2)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
Rich Piana, Denise Masino Join MuscleSport Magazine
- Updated: July 17, 2015
Not one, but two huge names in the bodybuilding industry have joined MuscleSport Magazine and we are elated to announce that they are Rich Piana and Denise Masino. Both will make their first appearance with the publication in our upcoming Summer 2015 issue, which features a Piana cover that screams ‘hardcore.’
New Bad Ass magazine called Muscle Sport Mag that is all about the truth no bullshit, telling it how it is and holding nothing back!! If it offends you and you cant handle the truth in this industry than dont even bother checking it out!! No sugar coating and they dont have to follow the powers that be!! They can say what ever the fuck they want!! Check this shit out!!
And from Masino:
The Summer 2015 issue includes the cover feature on Piana, a feature written by Masino and a new column, “Takin’ Over,” by Rich Piana.
In addition to Piana and Masino themselves, both will be writing a monthly column online (and quarterly in the print publication an accompanying online edition) covering the 5% athletes and Muscle Pin-ups women, respectively.
Piana and Masino join a MSM staff that includes:
- Gregg Valentino
- Lee Priest
- Zack “King” Khan
- Dave Palumbo
- Bostin Loyd
- Ariella Palumbo
- Vic Richards
- Jerry Ward
- Robbie Durand
- Ric Drasin
- Jeff Behar
- Kirk Radomski
- Dana Capobianco
- Bob Bonham
- Eric “The Trainer” Fleischman
- Lauren Powers
Look for this issue in August and you can purchase it via our Store page. Better yet, subscribe for a full year for only $25 and that also includes FREE shipping in the US. (International shipping rates vary by location. E-mail us for a shipping quote.)
To SUBSCRIBE, click HERE.