- MSTV “Locker Room Talk” (S1, E1)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
10 Muscle Building Tips
- Updated: September 3, 2015
By Paul Becker – 1. Set a goal as of today and work out exactly how you are going to get there. For example, if you see yourself as 20 pounds heavier in six months, break down exactly how you are going to get there. You see, you need to set goals and keep to them. Your mind will then be constantly aware of these goals and work towards them. If you don’t know where you want to go, then you will never get there! You need to be specific and have a plan.
2. Change your routine as often as is needed to keep progressing. By this, one doesn’t mean changing what works for you, but changing the order of your exercises, reps, sets and ultimately moving away from those exercises, which are not giving you results.
3. You must train with progressive poundage’s in order to make size and strength gains. Don’t just keep switching around your exercises never getting stronger on any of them, make sure that you have beaten you personal best poundage for the current rep range you are working with before moving on to another exercise. Progressive poundage’s combined with training variety will unlock new growth for you!
4. Don’t overtrain! Don’t train too long or too often. Keep it intense and try to “work the muscle”, rather than “lift the weights”! Get a pump and feel your muscles doing the work.
5. Consume Whey protein within half an hour of finishing your training. Have another shake before going to sleep and one upon awakening. This ensures that you are getting quality protein at the most crucial times in your bodybuilding day!
6. Drink lots and lots of water. The majority of your body is made up of water, drink at least 2 quarts a day. Do this and you will get a lot bigger!
7. Don’t take anything which produces estrogen; these being foods such as soya, cannabis or alcohol.
8. Sleep at least 8 hours a night! Growth takes place when you are asleep. No sleep, no growth!
9. Take Creatine Monohydrate. It will help volumize the muscle cells.
10. Don’t give up. This cannot be emphasized enough. As long as you are motivated in the first place and persistent, you will get the body you want.
About The Author: Paul Becker is a natural (steroid free for life) bodybuilder and fitness consultant. For more information on Bodybuilding and Bodybuilding Supplements visit his website at http://www.trulyhuge.com