- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- MuscleSport TV Announcement
- Lee Priest, Kleber Caramello Represent mSm in Brazil
- “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Winners & Losers at the 2016 Olympia – Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
- AMI/FLEX Causing Kai Greene to Skip Olympia Again?
D.N.O. Pre-workout From Astronomic Nutrition
- Updated: September 8, 2015
Not all pre-workout powders are created equal and that is certainly the case with Astronomic Nutrition‘s D.N.O. Preworkout. The main complaints that gym rats have with this all-important supplement are feeling jittery and then the impending crash once the formula wears off. Because it’s stimulant free, D.N.O. Preworkout will not be guilty of either of these two ‘evils,’ if you will.
Our pal Josh over at Astronomic Nutrition has put together a kick ass product that the staff at MuscleSport Magazine absolutely loves and is raving about. Sure, I know what you’re thinking right now…we’re just saying that because they advertise with us. Listen, even if these guys weren’t one of our sponsors, the truth is the truth. This powder simply works well and we have no problem saying that for any product – sponsor or not – that is a quality one.
D.N.O. has a combination of KinetiCore and Pikatropin which are caffeine-free energy boosting aids that doesn’t include the jitters, headaches and restlessness that many other pre-workouts give you.
The HyperATP Shuttle absorbs excess water and volumizes your cells for long-lasting endurance and gets those fast-twitch fibers prepared for explosiveness throughout the entire workout by being powered by creatine monohydrate and HydroMax Glycerol.
You will also feel some amazing pumps from this blend, that also includes Carnosyn Beta Alanine, Citruline Malate 2:1, Betaine, Ornithine AKG (OKG) and Beet Root. Besides all of this, you also get a Nano Uptake digestive blend of Bioperine and Astragin (which increases absorption of Arginine and Citruline by 66.7% and 43%, respectively, while ATP production increases 18%.
And last but not least, the TropiColada flavor makes this taste like you’re sitting at the swim-up pool bar in the Caribbean somewhere…and there’s nothing wrong with that.
*Stim-free energy and intensity.
*Gene-splicing pumps, power and strength.
*Promotes increased blood flow, delays muscular fatigue.
*Optimizes cellular hydration and recovery.