- MSTV “Locker Room Talk” (S1, E1)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
Goodell Being Undermined By Judge Setting Bad Precedent For NFL
- Updated: September 12, 2015
The decision by the federal court judge to throw out Tom Brady‘s suspension is setting a terrible precedent for the NFL. Roger Goodell needs to be the one in charge & this may lead to players such as Sheldon Richardson (who should be in prison) to possibly reduce his suspension. Hear our take on it in this edition of the MuscleSport Minute.
Photo by William J. Hauser