- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- MuscleSport TV Announcement
- Lee Priest, Kleber Caramello Represent mSm in Brazil
- “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Winners & Losers at the 2016 Olympia – Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
- AMI/FLEX Causing Kai Greene to Skip Olympia Again?
HydraCup Product Review
- Updated: October 25, 2015
Washing dishes sucks really bad and any time that you can lessen the workload, the better. Also factor in the convenience factor of having two different shakes with you in the same cup and this one is a no-brainer, folks. HydraCup is a dual shaker and allows you to use two different compounds in the same cup: preworkout, intra-workout, post-workout, protein, creatine, etc.
There’s a divider right down the middle and two separate openings at the top, so you can drink one and save the other for later. Mixing grids on each side ensure that you won’t be feeling any mud balls hit your lips. You can even use one side for a small snack or your car keys!
You get enough room for 28 total ounces of liquid and 106 grams of powder. Dishwasher safe and available in the United States and internationally.
Check out their website: HydraCup.com