- MSTV “Locker Room Talk” (S1, E1)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
Why Can’t Bodybuilding Grow as a Sport? 10/26 Gregg & Joe Show
- Updated: October 26, 2015
The NFL went through a period of growth more than once before it became the powerhouse that it is today and there were a number of reasons why. Bodybuilding seemed to hit its peak in the 1980s and has gone downhill ever since. Why does it keep missing its mark and not take any lessons from other sports that have been able to take things to the next level?