- MSTV “Locker Room Talk” (S1, E1)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
Lee Priest Leaves MuscleSport Magazine
- Updated: November 3, 2015
As heard on the 11/2/15 episode of The Gregg and Joe Show Presented By MuscleSport Magazine, Lee Priest is no longer with our company. The IFBB and NABBA pro that spearheaded our entire movement by coming on board and gracing the cover of our Winter 2015 issue decided to leave because our line-up also includes Bostin Loyd. But this is a microcosm of our entire mantra – no one tells us what to do or who to do it with…not even Priest.
“Jesus, magazine just went down in my books; sorry. Would rather not write for it. Young kids following his crap taking large amounts. He is what’s wrong with the sport and you give his [sic] space. Fuck me; I’m done.”
We responded to Priest with:
“Sorry to hear that, Lee. But a big part of what we do is give guys a platform that the industry is afraid to,” to which Priest followed with, “A platform? What’s he’s done [sic]. Why not give every young kid abusing steroids a platform? Afraid to? No, the rest of the mags aren’t that dumb. he got his platform Facebook and YouTube. That’s bad enough.”
Lee: “Well, take me off that line-up. You can be (a) great mag telling the truth, etc., but putting anybody in to talk shit, really? Who [sic] next month John Smith from upper state. Why not he done nothing uses stupid amounts of gear done nothing [sic]. What’s the difference with him and Loyd. Give Bostin my spot in mag for his fans.”
Priest did not give us a ‘him or me’ ultimatum and we did not take it as such. But regardless, our decisions will never be swayed by someone. We see the value in Loyd, just as we did Priest, and we have nothing but respect and gratitude for what the latter did for us while he was part of MSM. But he has his reasons and we have ours.
The truth is that we would be better with both of those men, but Priest made his decision and we’ll move on without him. No one is irreplaceable.