- MuscleSport TV Announcement
- Lee Priest, Kleber Caramello Represent mSm in Brazil
- “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Winners & Losers at the 2016 Olympia – Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
- AMI/FLEX Causing Kai Greene to Skip Olympia Again?
- 76ers Hoping To Finally Get it Right with Ben Simmons
Nspire Launch, Lawsuits & New Arnold Qualification Criteria on 11/9 Gregg & Joe Show
- Updated: November 9, 2015
Topics aplenty are on the docket today as the soap opera that is the bodybuilding industry went into warp drive this past weekend. First, the lawsuit volley between Jim Manion/NPC and Lee Thompson/Nspire Sports League will be covered. Then the NSL official unveiling at Muscle Beach will be dissected, as will the new MPD and WPD criteria for the 2016 Arnold Classic (first reported by Christian Duque of Strength Addicts.com).