- MSTV “Locker Room Talk” (S1, E1)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
Nspire Launch, Lawsuits & New Arnold Qualification Criteria on 11/9 Gregg & Joe Show
- Updated: November 9, 2015
Topics aplenty are on the docket today as the soap opera that is the bodybuilding industry went into warp drive this past weekend. First, the lawsuit volley between Jim Manion/NPC and Lee Thompson/Nspire Sports League will be covered. Then the NSL official unveiling at Muscle Beach will be dissected, as will the new MPD and WPD criteria for the 2016 Arnold Classic (first reported by Christian Duque of Strength Addicts.com).