- Lee Priest, Kleber Caramello Represent mSm in Brazil
- Valentino Not Irrelevant After All – 10/16 Gregg & Joe Show
- “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Winners & Losers at the 2016 Olympia – Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
- AMI/FLEX Causing Kai Greene to Skip Olympia Again?
- 76ers Hoping To Finally Get it Right with Ben Simmons
Men’s Classic Physique Critique on 12/7 Gregg & Joe Show
- Updated: December 7, 2015
The new men’s classic physique division will make it’s debut in the NPC and IFBB in 2016 and there are still many questions surrounding it…especially with the release of the official posing trunks/shorts. We get into a discussion about what to expect and if this will finally be the answer to many fans’ prayers to bring back the old days or is it just another category that will leave a lot to be desired and crowd the already-overcrowded stage.