- Wrestling For Autism Benefit Event 4/22
- IML Presents Gregg & Joe TV (S1, E10)
- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo (Part 1)
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- MSM Hardcore Party at Strong & Shapely Gym 4/1
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
Team MD Shake Up on the 1/6/16 Gregg & Joe Show
- Updated: January 5, 2016
Anyone who says that they do not keep an eye on their former place of employment is full of shit – especially when they were fired from there and that place is now their direct competition. So seeing the recent shake up at Muscular Development was particularly interesting to both Gregg Valentino and Joe Pietaro. The co-hosts delve into this topic head first and have some fun at their former boss and co-workers’ expense in this first episode of Season 3.
This is one episode of The Gregg and Joe Show Presented By MuscleSport Magazine that you will not want to miss.