- Gregg & Joe TV – Dave Palumbo, Grandmaster Melle Mel (S1, E2)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
How Millennials Effect Bodybuilding
- Updated: January 11, 2016
The “incident” involving IFBB pro bodybuilder Evan Centopani is a perfect example of how times have changed – for the worse! Years ago, people knew when to not say anything and be prepared for the consequences if they did. The part of society that has been coined ‘the millennials’ have completely bypassed that train of thought and use social media and the smart phone video camera, aka ‘Big Brother,’ as tools to make up for what used to be considered their manhood.
The co-hosts discuss this and how things have changed since the good ol’ days.
This is one episode of The Gregg and Joe Show Presented By MuscleSport Magazine that you will not want to miss.