- MSTV “Locker Room Talk” (S1, E1)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
First NPC Classic Physique Foray Fizzles on 2/1 Gregg & Joe Show
- Updated: February 1, 2016
The new NPC men’s classic physique division kicked off at the Jon Lindsay show in Las Vegas this past weekend and it was certainly not reminiscent of Frank Zane, Bob Paris or Arnold Schwarzenegger in any way, shape or form. Sure, these guys are amateurs and this was not even a national-level show. But the vast majority of physiques being displayed on the Orleans Arena stage left a lot to be desired…even for men’s physique. It was even worse than we had anticipated and was as far from bodybuilding then you can get. And you will be surprised how Gregg and Joe disagreed on the classic physique division in general.
This is one episode of The Gregg and Joe Show Presented By MuscleSport Magazine that you will not want to miss.