- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- MuscleSport TV Announcement
- Lee Priest, Kleber Caramello Represent mSm in Brazil
- “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Winners & Losers at the 2016 Olympia – Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
- AMI/FLEX Causing Kai Greene to Skip Olympia Again?
If I Can’t Grow Taller, I’ll Get Wider
- Updated: February 12, 2016
STORYTIME WITH GREGG VALENTINO – is a new weekly series showcasing the most insane bodybuilding stories ever told by one of the industry’s most controversial figures, Gregg Valentino. They simply have to be seen to believe.
People in the bodybuilding industry love to talk about “The Golden Era” – the good ol’ days if you will. Often fans and athletes alike glorify those times by talking about the true greats like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sergio Oliva, and how the much better the physiques looked back then. This is all true but there are always two sides to every story.
The Golden Era looked a lot different for Gregg Valentino. Repeat – a lot different. How did Gregg Valentino become the notorious man with massive arms we know today? What made him decide to blow up his arms to monumental (and to some, terrifying) size? Sit down and take a journey back in time as Gregg tells a story about how his parents thought he was a homosexual, how he created “cake shakes” to pack on dirty bulk, and why he decided to keep going wider… wider… wider. Check it all out in the latest episode above.
Be sure to subscribe to receive updates from the GI Fitness Network:
Check out our official website:
Check out our Facebook:
And follow us on Twitter:
GREGG VALENTINO PERSONAL SERVICES: http://www.greggvalentino.com/services.html
For One on One personal training or Media Appearances contact directly Gregg at : Gregg@GreggValentino.net
Gregg Valentino ‘s website : http://www.greggvalentino.com/
Like Gregg Valentino’s Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/gregg.valent…
Like Gregg Valentino’s Facebook fan Page :https://www.facebook.com/pages/GREGG-…
Read Gregg Valentino’s magazine column : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Muscle…
Gregg Valentino’s Twitter : https://twitter.com/gregg_valentino
Follow Gregg Valentino’s on Instagram : https://instagram.com/gregg_valentino/
Subscribe to Gregg Valentino’s Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/8THWWONDER