- Gregg & Joe TV – Dave Palumbo, Grandmaster Melle Mel (S1, E2)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
Pre-Arnold Industry Talk on 2/22 Gregg & Joe Show
- Updated: February 22, 2016
With the Arnold Classic still two or so weeks out, the co-hosts jump around and discuss a few different industry topics such as the recent Generation Iron video with Toney Freeman ripping the IFBB judging, if Iris Kyle should be considered the most dominant bodybuilder – male or female – of all time, why heavy weight is not heavy weight for Ronnie Coleman, how to get nationally qualified for the NPC men’s classic physique division and more.
This is one episode of The Gregg and Joe Show Presented By MuscleSport Magazine that you will not want to miss.