- IML Presents Gregg & Joe TV (S1, E10)
- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo (Part 1)
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- MSM Hardcore Party at Strong & Shapely Gym 4/1
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
Arnold Classic, UFC Review on 3/7 Gregg & Joe Show
- Updated: March 7, 2016
The co-hosts take a look back at all of the action from the events that took place on Saturday night and also talk a little about the Arnold Classic, too. Yes, the UFC card was fantastic and had two great fights. The Arnold? It wasn’t bad and had some good moments, but not enough for top billing as far as Gregg Valentino and Joe Pietaro were concerned.
This is one episode of The Gregg and Joe Show Presented By MuscleSport Magazine that you will not want to miss.