- MSTV “Locker Room Talk” (S1, E1)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
MSM Welcomes The Anabolic Doc
- Updated: March 24, 2016
There will be a new column in the upcoming Spring 2016 issue of MuscleSport Magazine and we are proud to announce that it will be penned by none other than Dr. Thomas O’Connor, aka The Anabolic Doc. Many of our readers will remember him from Muscular Development, where he wrote a very popular column for three years.
“My goal as The Anabolic Doc and through my articles here in MuscleSport Magazine is to bring attention to the dangerous medical issues associated with anabolic steroid use,” says O’Connor. “When I wrote for MD, I was a badass for sure and my style was like a “steel-toe boot” tearing through your front teeth. I’ve mellowed out with age, but don’t think my articles will be boring! I will write as I do from the heart and tell it as it is and what I think. Political correctness is not my style or how I roll! I’m back and more pissed off than ever!”
Look for The Anabolic Doc columns in every issue of MSM and also right here on the website.