- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- MuscleSport TV Announcement
- Lee Priest, Kleber Caramello Represent mSm in Brazil
- “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Winners & Losers at the 2016 Olympia – Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
- AMI/FLEX Causing Kai Greene to Skip Olympia Again?
Gender Bender Bodybuilding 3/29 Gregg & Joe Show
- Updated: March 29, 2016
It seems that the bodybuilding industry has become wide open for any and all comers, so why not transgender people, too? That is precisely the topic of discussion on this week’s episode. The co-hosts take a look at the FTM (Female-to-Male) Bodybuilding and Powerlifting Foundation, which is in its third year of existence.
Some of the competitors were apparently still in a transition period, posing as men with full (and quite perky, mind you) breasts. And the attire was quite different, as well. But we’ll let the official website’s rules speak for themselves in that area:
All competitors must wear underwear no longer than 6 inches. If you haven’t had top surgery yet, wear anything you’re comfortable with that shows the abdomen muscles. You may wear a packer if you feel comfortable to do so, but it is not a requirement.
Hmmmm… seems as if the FTM is a little flexible on these rules, just as the NPC is. And we’re still not sure what the hell a ‘packer’ is!
This is one episode of The Gregg and Joe Show Presented By MuscleSport Magazine that you will not want to miss.
OUR SHOW SPONSORS: