- MSTV “Locker Room Talk” (S1, E1)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
Old Days, New Days 4/4 Gregg & Joe Show
- Updated: April 4, 2016
Longing for the old days of bodybuilding may give the listeners the feeling that the co-hosts are old farts, but when it comes to the way that the sport has went downhill, that may be a good thing, after all. Gregg Valentino and Joe Pietaro discuss some of the things that made the shows memorable (such as when Wayne DeMilia promoted them) as opposed to the forgettable disasters they have become of late.
Both Gregg and Joe are friends with Guy Cisternino and were happy to see him win the 212 at the Miami Muscle Beach Pro, but the venue – judging by the numerous photos and videos online – was not quite what one would expect for the IFBB professional level, and this is also discussed on the episode. We’ll let you decide for yourself with the photo below.
This is one episode of The Gregg and Joe Show Presented By MuscleSport Magazine that you will not want to miss.
OUR SHOW SPONSORS: