- IML Presents Gregg & Joe TV (S1, E10)
- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo (Part 1)
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- MSM Hardcore Party at Strong & Shapely Gym 4/1
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
Strange Bodybuilding Bedfellows 4/18 Gregg & Joe Show
- Updated: April 18, 2016
There have been some eyebrow raising pairings in the bodybuilding industry this past week and they will be on the docket for the 4/18/16 episode. The co-hosts will discuss (in their own unique style, of course) the following:
*Muscular Development and Generation Iron teaming up for video content.
*Jeff the Producer joining Lee and Jen Thompson for the upcoming NSL radio show.
*Digital Muscle (which is run by Dan Solomon, formerly of Muscular Development) announcing that former Muscular Development online editor-in-chief Adina Zanoli has been brought on as Director of Advertising.
This is one episode of The Gregg and Joe Show Presented By MuscleSport Magazine that you will not want to miss.
OUR SHOW SPONSORS: