- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- MuscleSport TV Announcement
- Lee Priest, Kleber Caramello Represent mSm in Brazil
- “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Winners & Losers at the 2016 Olympia – Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
- AMI/FLEX Causing Kai Greene to Skip Olympia Again?
Strange Bodybuilding Bedfellows 4/18 Gregg & Joe Show
- Updated: April 18, 2016
There have been some eyebrow raising pairings in the bodybuilding industry this past week and they will be on the docket for the 4/18/16 episode. The co-hosts will discuss (in their own unique style, of course) the following:
*Muscular Development and Generation Iron teaming up for video content.
*Jeff the Producer joining Lee and Jen Thompson for the upcoming NSL radio show.
*Digital Muscle (which is run by Dan Solomon, formerly of Muscular Development) announcing that former Muscular Development online editor-in-chief Adina Zanoli has been brought on as Director of Advertising.
This is one episode of The Gregg and Joe Show Presented By MuscleSport Magazine that you will not want to miss.
OUR SHOW SPONSORS: