- Gregg & Joe TV – Dave Palumbo, Grandmaster Melle Mel (S1, E2)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
Legendary Photographer Bill Dobbins Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Updated: June 1, 2016
There has been one photographer present throughout the common era of The Iron Game and he is Bill Dobbins. In over four decades of work, the southern California native has been known as the go-to guy in the industry and his portfolio is infinite. So it gives us great pleasure to welcome Mr. Dobbins to MuscleSport Magazine as Contributing Editor/Director of Photography.
“I’m looking forward to working with MSM and find their freewheeling style to be a breath of fresh air,” said Dobbins. “It’s also refreshing to be involved with like-minded people who appreciate the aesthetic, muscular female physique, something that has been forgotten in this industry the past few years.”
Dobbins, who is also a writer and videographer, will make his debut with us in the Summer 2016 issue.
To bring someone like this on board is a major acquisition, as Dobbins has not only been an amazing photographer, but also was the founding editor of Joe Weider’s FLEX magazine and collaborated with Arnold Schwarzenegger on two of his famous books, “The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding” and “Arnold’s Bodybuilding for Men.” The former is the bible of muscle and has been a mainstay of practically each and every person who has weight trained. Dobbins has also published two photo-heavy books, “The Women” and “Modern Amazons.”
All of his work is second-to-none, but Dobbins is known for his photography of the women of the industry and MSM is the only publication that has not abandoned these great athletes. Having Dobbins a part of our movement seems like a no-brainer and we are elated to bring his work to our readers.
BE SURE TO VISIT BILL DOBBINS’S VARIOUS WEBSITES: