- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- MuscleSport TV Announcement
- Lee Priest, Kleber Caramello Represent mSm in Brazil
- “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Winners & Losers at the 2016 Olympia – Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
- AMI/FLEX Causing Kai Greene to Skip Olympia Again?
The Anabolic Doc States His Case to the US Senate
- Updated: June 9, 2016
An interesting email exchange took place between MuscleSport Magazine columnist Dr. Thomas O’Connor, aka The Anabolic Doc, and Christopher Murphy, the United States Senator for the state of Connecticut.
The subject of anabolic steroids is a controversial one, indeed. But the media as a whole is not well informed, yet feel free to comment and opine on it all of the time. And surprisingly, the medical community, too, could use more time researching the subject. It has been influenced by the demonization of AAS use by the media and its benefits are frequently overlooked.
Use amongst teenagers has skyrocketed and the dangers of it need to be heard, as well.
Here are the correspondences: