- IML Presents Gregg & Joe TV (S1, E10)
- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo (Part 1)
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- MSM Hardcore Party at Strong & Shapely Gym 4/1
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
The Anabolic Doc States His Case to the US Senate
- Updated: June 9, 2016
An interesting email exchange took place between MuscleSport Magazine columnist Dr. Thomas O’Connor, aka The Anabolic Doc, and Christopher Murphy, the United States Senator for the state of Connecticut.
The subject of anabolic steroids is a controversial one, indeed. But the media as a whole is not well informed, yet feel free to comment and opine on it all of the time. And surprisingly, the medical community, too, could use more time researching the subject. It has been influenced by the demonization of AAS use by the media and its benefits are frequently overlooked.
Use amongst teenagers has skyrocketed and the dangers of it need to be heard, as well.
Here are the correspondences: