- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- MuscleSport TV Announcement
- Lee Priest, Kleber Caramello Represent mSm in Brazil
- “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Winners & Losers at the 2016 Olympia – Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
- AMI/FLEX Causing Kai Greene to Skip Olympia Again?
- Updated: June 30, 2016
Homeopath-et-ic Growth Hormone May Be Legal, But Don’t Expect Much
You get what you pay for. That’s the old saying, right? So, when it comes to the supplement/performance enhancing-drug debate, you can figure that anything without a high price tag is not going to give you the results that you want. Especially when it comes to HGH.
If you don’t have to inject it, the product may have the best intentions, but it is pretty obvious that a nasal spray of this kind will have much less of a ‘kick.’ The biggest difference is that the real stuff (commonly Somatropin) is the hormone, and the others are geared towards upping your natural growth hormone production.
If a homeopathic HGH brand claims to contain ‘real’ HGH, stay away. The size of the hormone is too large to be absorbed orally (either pill, powder or spray) or nasally. Only the injectable type can perform that function. They are two totally different animals.