- MSTV “Locker Room Talk” (S1, E1)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 1)
- Updated: July 2, 2016
This will be an interesting year this year, perhaps the most interesting in a long time. In 2015, Iris Kyle decided to retire after winning the Ms Olympia an impressive 10 times. The runner-up in 2013-2014 Alina Popa tore her Achilles’ tendon AND her bicep tendon that same year and hasn’t competed since. BOTH women have decided to make a comeback in 2016.