- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo (Part 1)
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- MSM Hardcore Party at Strong & Shapely Gym 4/1
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- Talkin’ Smack with Gregg Valentino
Olympia Preview on the 9/12 Gregg & Joe Show
- Updated: September 12, 2016
Olympia Weekend is a mere few days away and that will be the main topic of discussion on this week’s show. How will Kevin Levrone fare? Will Phil Heath make it six consecutive Sandows? All of the divisions will be covered in this special Olympia Preview.
Also, the co-hosts will also be celebrating the two-year anniversary of Joe Pietaro being fired by Steve Blechman, a move that turned out to be one that spurned the growth of MuscleSport Magazine. Coincidentally, Muscular Development/FitnessRX for Men have both declined drastically since then in more ways than one.
This is one episode of The Gregg and Joe Show Presented By MuscleSport Magazine that you will not want to miss.
OUR SHOW SPONSORS: