- MSTV “Locker Room Talk” (S1, E1)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
NPC Figure Competitor Samantha Ford
- Updated: September 14, 2016
Compiled by Tim Tibbs – My name is Samantha Ford. I am a nationally qualified NPC figure compitor who has been competing for over three years and I’m curgently in offseason for my fourth season and I’m planning to compete in a national show this spring. I’ve placed in the top five in all national qualifiers so far.
Most importantly, I have a passion for competing and the fitness lifestyle and every year I strive to be better than the last. Along the way, I have also started to do some fitness modeling and most recently video for fitness websites. I work full time as a nurse and have been balancing my career as a nurse and bodybuilding. I understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle and educate my patients when I can, as I love to help inspire others to reach their fitness goals and love the comradery amongst the entire fitness community and not just bodybuilders.
I would like to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to MIX IT UP SPORTS and MUSCLE SPORT MAGAZINE. You rock.