- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo (Part 1)
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- MSM Hardcore Party at Strong & Shapely Gym 4/1
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- Talkin’ Smack with Gregg Valentino
NPC Bikini Competitor Nikki Hughes
- Updated: September 20, 2016
Courtesy of Nikki Hughes
Compiled by Tim Tibbs – “Do all things with confidence.” This is a motto I’ve recently adopted as I’ve begun my journey as an NPC bikini competitor.
I’m Nikki Hughes, 27, and I started my fitness journey two years go when I woke up and decided that I was tired of being tired. I had taken up running as a hobby during the fall and spring months, but really need something else to kick me into gear for the rest of the year. I began an at-home workout program from Beachbody (Focus T25) and it changed my life! I fell in love with fitness and even started dabbling in weight training, as per the workouts. I have since completed various other programs, as well – Insanity Max:30 and P90X3. Sharing my journey through social media has inspired many others to join me, as well.
Earlier this year (May 2016), I decided to just dive head-first into a bikini competition. A friend of mine did one about two years ago and I needed a new challenge and a new goal. I found my awesome coach, Kris Wyman, who has been phenomenal at preparing me for the stage. Again, I decided to share my journey through social media and I even decided to launch a blog to help others start their fitness journey, as well: www.fierceandfitwithnikki.com.
I’m slowly building my “Fierce Crew” of ladies who are starting their journeys, just as I did two years ago. I love motivating them and seeing them get one step closer to their goals every step of the way!
← Previous Story MSM Represented in Brazil by Caramello Nutricionista