- MSTV “Locker Room Talk” (S1, E1)
- The REAL Story Behind the Rich Piana – Mac Trucc LA Fit Expo Fight
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- 3 Russian Bodybuilders’ Deaths & Phil Heath’s NY Times Article
- Brazil Takeover on the 10/24 Gregg & Joe Show
- Branch Warren an Olympia Non-Factor, Anyway
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- AMI’s David Pecker Trump Administration Material?
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
“The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Updated: October 1, 2016
MuscleSport Magazine is proud to announce that “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan has come on board as a sponsored athlete. The 7′, 330-pound behemoth plied his trade in the squared circle for 14 years with the WWE and TNA Impact! Wrestling and also as “Beast” on the hit television show “American Gladiators.”
More recently, Morgan has entered the competitive bodybuilding/fitness industry in the men’s physique division as will be chronicling his contest prep leading up to his next show on October 22 at the NPC Ocala Cup Classic in Ocala, Florida.
“I’m incredibly humbled by this opportunity,” says Morgan, 40, “and it’s going to be more than me just being a sponsored athlete. It’s really a cool and unique opportunity to not just being a sponsored athlete, but also a contributing writer. I’m very much so looking forward to it.”
Morgan has also been working with 5% Nutrition during his contest prep.
The former two-time TNA World Tag team Champion hung up the wrestling trunks in 2015 after a long career spent in the top two organizations worldwide. He was imposing presence with his size and excelled as both a singles and tag team competitor.