- Wrestling For Autism Benefit Event 4/22
- IML Presents Gregg & Joe TV (S1, E10)
- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo (Part 1)
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- MSM Hardcore Party at Strong & Shapely Gym 4/1
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
Valentino Not Irrelevant After All – 10/16 Gregg & Joe Show
- Updated: October 17, 2016
It was a mere few years ago that two people involved in decision making at Muscular Development both agreed and said that something needed to be done to make Gregg Valentino relevant again. The Ramblin’ Freak had been a long time columnist with the bodybuilding publication and extremely popular with the fanbase. But for some reason, then-online Editor-in-Chief Adina Zanoli and publisher Steve Blechman felt that Valentino’s time had passed and he was quickly frozen out of every aspect of the company’s media presence before being unceremoniously fired in December of 2014 via a text message after nearly 14 years of loyal service with the company.
Fast forward to the present and Valentino is not only the face of the MuscleSport Magazine franchise and Managing Editor, but he is also the star of his very own series “Storytime with Gregg Valentino” on the prestigious Generation Iron Network, with Season 2 kicking off next week. Those are merely the main two, but Valentino is also part of a number of projects with other media outlets and his appearances on RX Muscle have been instant classics.
This is one episode of The Gregg and Joe Show Presented By MuscleSport Magazine that you will not want to miss.
OUR SHOW SPONSORS: