- IML Presents Gregg & Joe TV (S1, E10)
- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo (Part 1)
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- MSM Hardcore Party at Strong & Shapely Gym 4/1
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
Generation Iron’s Bodybuilding Awards on the 12/5 Gregg & Joe Show
- Updated: December 5, 2016
The mega multimedia company Generation Iron has released their first annual Bodybuilding Awards and our very own Gregg Valentino is on the ballot for Personality of the Year. Get your asses over there and vote for him!
We will be discussing all of the categories and nominees in our own…ahem…special way. Many of these are not exactly what we give a fuck about, but we’ll put the G&J twist on them, of course. And we may just add a few that are up our alley…for shits and giggles.
The categories also include: Best Male Athlete, Best Female Athlete, Best Arms, Best Chest, Best Legs, Best Back, Up-and-Comer of the Year, Most Improved Bodybuilder, Best Posing Routine, Most Shredded Bodybuilder, Guru of the Year.
This is one episode of The Gregg and Joe Show Presented By MuscleSport Magazine that you will not want to miss.
OUR SHOW SPONSORS: