- IML Presents Gregg & Joe TV (S1, E10)
- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo (Part 1)
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- MSM Hardcore Party at Strong & Shapely Gym 4/1
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
Who is Your Favorite MSM Columnist?
- Updated: December 6, 2016
With another successful year coming to an end, we would like to gauge our readers’ interest on which one of our great columnists are their favorites. Voting is open until the end of 2016 and please let us know who you enjoy reading the most.
Is it Gregg Valentino and his wacky shit stories? Or do you jerk off by reading the steamy material from Ripped Vixen? How about the legendary Lee Priest and his balls-to-wall-approach to everything in life? Perhaps you love the brutal honesty that Bostin Loyd brings to the table, or the inspirational talk from Jerry Ward. Maybe you’re a die hard 5%er and love Rich Piana or an old school guy like Ric Drasin.
There’s plenty to choose from so make sure to cast your vote below.
Who is your favorite MSM columnist?
- Gregg Valentino (51%, 55 Votes)
- Lee Priest (19%, 20 Votes)
- Ripped Vixen (14%, 15 Votes)
- Rich Piana (5%, 5 Votes)
- Jerry Ward (5%, 5 Votes)
- Bostin Loyd (4%, 4 Votes)
- Ric Drasin (4%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 108