- IML Presents Gregg & Joe TV (S1, E10)
- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo (Part 1)
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- MSM Hardcore Party at Strong & Shapely Gym 4/1
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
Jets Need To Start Christian Hackenberg Now
- Updated: December 7, 2016
The season was lost months ago and Todd Bowles has lost the locker room. His message (whatever that may be) isn’t resonating with the players and he has nothing to lose by immediately promoting rookie Christian Hackenberg as the New York Jets starting quarterback for the remainder of the 2016 season.
The organization obviously has little-to-no faith in second year player Bryce Petty and his performance has not exactly been stellar, either. Ryan Fitzpatrick and Geno Smith are both going to be former Jets once this nightmare of a campaign comes to an end so it’s time to throw the kid to the wolves. Worst case scenario is to make him the Number Two for two weeks so he gets more practice reps and let him start the last two games.
The Jets spent a second round draft pick on the former Penn State signal caller and why red shirt him when quarterbacks chosen much later than him have started? And Smith was also a second rounder and started as a rookie from Week 1.