- Wrestling For Autism Benefit Event 4/22
- IML Presents Gregg & Joe TV (S1, E10)
- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo (Part 1)
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- MSM Hardcore Party at Strong & Shapely Gym 4/1
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
NPC Figure Competitor Jennie Porcelli
- Updated: January 10, 2017
Complied by Tim Tibbs, Mix It Up Sports, LLC – I’m 49 years old I’ve been in the fitness industry since I was 12 years old when I was lucky enough to be trained by Mr. USA John DeFendis. I entered my first bodybuilding show three years later and competed on a number of occasions up until my early twenties, placing at the Teen USA, Florida and Sunshine State. Eventually I stopped competing but continued to train. I had three children and home schooled all of them from elementary through high school.
At 45, I decided to start competing again and entered the Masters Nationals, 5th place in figure NPC Southern States, 1st place in Masters figure, Masters open and Physique in the NPC Hurricane Bay. Second place in figure Masters, open and Physique in the NPC Championship Harbor Classic. I qualified for the Nationals in 2017 in figure and physique and intend on entering in figure. I also am a certified personal trainer and work part-time as a medical assistant.
My favorite quotes are “The journey is part of the Victory,” and ” Age is just a number.” I want to say thank you to Mix it Up Sports and MuscleSport Magazine.